Rental property management can be a challenging and time consuming endeavor. From finding the right tenants and collecting rent, to maintaining the property and dealing with repair issues, there’s a lot to keep track of.
But when it comes to property management, having the right software in place is crucial to your success. With so many different options on the market, how do you choose the right one for your business?
Features to Look for in Appfolio and Buildium Property Management Softwares
When considering Appfolio vs. Buildium property management softwares, there are a few key features to look for that will ensure the software meets your business needs.
First, it’s important to establish what you need from your property management software. Do you need lease management, automation for maintenance and repairs tasks, effective tenant communications, or double entry accounting? To run a successful and efficient service, these are all important but maybe you just don’t need them all.
Once you’ve established what features you need, it’s important to consider whether the software will work with your current technology, partners, and integrations. You’ll also want to make sure that the software is user-friendly and offers good customer support in case you encounter any issues.
Consider these factors when choosing property management software to ensure that you choose the best option for your business. Property management software is an important investment for any business, so take your time and choose wisely!
Appfolio & Buildium Property Management Software Features Overview
Here are a few things to keep in mind when making your decision:
- Your property management software should be user-friendly and easy to use. The last thing you want is something that’s going to be difficult for you or your staff to use on a daily basis.
- It should have all the features you need to run your business effectively. Make sure the software you choose has everything from accounting and lease management to tenant screening and maintenance scheduling.
- It should be affordable. You don’t want to spend more than you have to on property management software, so be sure to compare pricing before making your final decision.
- It should be backed by a company with good customer support. If you have any problems with the software, you’ll want to be able to get help from a company that’s responsive and helpful.
What are the different pricing options for property management softwares?
Another important consideration when choosing property management software is price. There are a few different pricing models for property management software, so it’s important to choose one that fits your budget.
The two most common pricing models for property management software are:
- Pay per month: With this pricing model, you’ll pay a monthly fee to use the property management software. This fee will usually be based on the number of units you own or manage.
- Pay annually: With this pricing model, you’ll pay an annual fee to use the property management software. This fee will usually be based on the number of units you own or manage.